Comaea Consulting Pte Ltd and our related companies and associates are committed to protecting the privacy of our candidate's data. When you provide us with your personal data in person, by email, through this website or through any of our other international websites or offices, we aim to ensure that such information remains private and is only used in accordance with this policy.
By applying to this job, providing us with your personal data, and registering your CV with us, you hereby consent and allow us to collect, hold, use and disclose your personal data for purposes such as:
- To process your data by us, our associates and clients for the purposes of recruitment, selection, development, coaching, etc.
- To provide you with further information relating to this job and other jobs
- Any other related purpose
Personal data refers to data, whether true or not, about an individual who can be identified from that data; or from that data and other information which the organization has, or is likely to have access. Examples of personal data are (but are not limited to):>
- Telephone numbers
- Experience profile
- Eligibility to work in our client country
- Any other information from your CV
Comaea Consulting holds, uses and discloses your personal data for the following purposes:
- To provide our services to you
- To maintain our business relationship with you and our client
- To collect your information
- To match your suitability for the advertised job
- Opinions about you being processed and provided to our clients and associates
- To trusted third parties where we have engaged them to provide services that you have requested, such as psychometric evaluations or analytical evaluations, tests, and who also provide services to us, such as professional advisers, IT consultants, mailing houses etc.
- When you are registered as a candidate on our database, your personal data will be accessible by our other offices internationally.
- If you are to be considered for a particular position, we may also collect references from your nominated referees.
We may also share your personal data in the case of:
- If Comaea Consulting merges with or is acquired by another business, we may share personal data with the new owners of the business and their advisers and if this happens, you will be sent notice of such an event.
- We may also release personal data to regulatory or law enforcement authorities, if they require us to do so, and
- We may also seek your consent to collect, hold, use and disclose your personal data for any other purpose not listed above. Our associates and third parties take an undertaking with us to comply with privacy and confidentiality similar to ours.
We will keep your data as long as it is necessary for the purposes of recruitment, selection, development, coaching and legal purpose.
You may request access to or updating of your personal data held by Comaea Consulting by contacting our Data Protection Officer (DPO). We may ask to verify your identity and for more information about your request. You can at any time request us to delete your CV and Personal data from our database by requesting our DPO.
Our third party data base providers are compliant with the personal data protection law.
Comaea Consulting may amend this Policy from time to time. We suggest that you visit our website regularly to keep up to date with any changes.
You can contact our Data Protection Officer at the address below:
291A, South Bridge Road Singapore 058836